Not enough hours in the day? Still want to keep your horse in tip top condition over the winter months but just don't have the time? Full / part training livery is available here at Sparrow Oast on a short or long term basis. Nicola has trained with several of our country's top trainers and has been a successful competitor and trainer up to PSG for many years. She has a wealth of experience in training horses of all types and levels. Variety is important to a horse's education so along with training in the arena hacking & regular pole work are also incorporated into the week. Whilst we totally follow the scales of training to produce a supple horse with the correct way of going, we believe that success comes from an entire team. We have an experienced team of staff and we also work very closely with other industry professionals such as a master saddler, oesteopath, Cyclossage, equine nutritionists and many more to ensure that you and your horse can achieve your ultimate goal!
NEW 20x40m Indoor Arena
We offer a fantastic full livery service at £145 p/w. This includes daily turn/out in individual post / rail paddocks, use of indoor school, high quality feed individual to your horse's requirements, steamed hay, bedding and daily grooming. You will find your horse happy and relaxed at the end of the day.
We have an organized daily routine in place which makes every horse feel very settled and at home. The yard has been designed so that every horse can always see a friend be it in the paddock or in his stable. Our atmosphere for both horse and rider is very important so that our clients and their horses are relaxed and happy. Please note that full livery spaces are limited; please contact us for current availability.
- 2 x 45 min postural training on Hoggy the dressage simulator
- 2 x 45 training session in arena on own horse
- Stabling included
- Includes 1 x treatment on the Cyclo-ssage Human Massage Bed and 1 x treatment for your horse in the Cyclo-ssage Equine Massage Therapy System.
1 day horse and rider postural assessment
- Initial assessment of rider posture/lifestyle etc
- 45 min postural training on Hoggy the dressage simulator
- 45 training session in arena on own horse
- final assessment of horse and rider posture with a plan to take away
- Includes 1 x treatment on the Cyclo-ssage Human Massage Bed
Training with Nicola
Nicola also teaches clients on their own horses at Sparrow Oast in one to one 45 minute sessions
Dressage Simulator Training
- Initial consulation, assessment & training session